Friday, October 14, 2011

Karate

I have been taking karate lessons with my brother, Arden.  One long drive: one long lesson.  Mr. Ruch is a black belt, our sensei, and has been taking us.  We have only taken two lessons so far, but that is okay for me.  We take lessons in someone's basement.  In it, there is: a chair, a couch, 2 treadmills, a bed, and a mini TV.  Arden's a little hyper, but other than that it's okay.  There are five new students, which are: me and Arden, Brandon, John(he is very, very, very hyper), and Fred.  The ones who actually have uniforms are Robert, who is a purple belt, Maria, who is an orange belt, and Sabrina, who is a green belt.  During break, we had contests to see who could run on the treadmill the longest without falling off. So far, I have the record of 79 seconds, and I can count to ten in Japenese.  Arden still can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment